Bins & Recycling

Waterford City & County Council no longer operate a household refuse collection service. Downloadable below is a list of private household waste collectors in Waterford City and County. Please note that this list is subject to change.

  • Private Household Waste Collectors operating in Waterford.

  • Hazardous waste from your house can be brought to either Ballinamuck or Kilbarry Civic Amenity Sites e.g. paint, engine oil, fluorescent tubes, batteries, etc.

    All items listed below are free of charge to dispose of, if brought to one of our Civic Amenity Sites:

  • Glass - Green, Brown & Clear
  • Cans
  • Batteries
  • Waste Electronic and Electrical Items
  • Textiles
  • Untreated timber
  • Fluorescent lighting

  • There is a charge for other dry recyclables, e.g. paper, cardboard and plastic. For rates on these items, please see the individual pages for Kilbarry CAS and Ballinamuck CAS.