Skip to content

Below you will find the current forms relating to Environmental Services.

Street Performance Permit

Application for Permission to Carry Out an Activity listed under the Parks & Playgrounds Open Spaces Bye Laws 2019

Temporary Signage Applications

Burning of Agricultural Waste Notification Form

This is an application form and checklist that must be completed in advance by a persons proposing the burning of agricultural waste, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation 5(1)(a) of the Waste Management Act 2000. Please see the full set of regulations as set out on our Disposal By Burning page.