Skip to content

Below you will find the current forms relating to Housing Services.

Disability Adaptation to Council Housing Stock

In cases where the needs of the tenants require physical adaptations to their dwellings, the tenant may apply to the housing authority to have this work undertaken. This scheme is only available to Council tenants that are compliant with their rent.  This scheme does not cover replacement windows, doors, kitchens or re-roofing


For any query please email

Private House Grants

Private House Grants – email any queries regarding an application for House Adaptation, Housing Aid for Older People and Mobility Aid to A quote of the work requested is not required but one can be provided with the application.

Please read the application form before submission as if there is any missing information this will delay your application. Once the work has been completed you may submit an invoice via the email address or post to Housing Grants, Baileys New Street, Waterford.

Dowload the form here: