Skip to content

Below you will find the current forms relating to Water and Water Services.  Please bear in mind that Uisce Éireann is responsible for managing and delivering water services to homes and businesses served by Public Water Supplies.

Water Test Application Form

Use this form to request a test of your water.

Download here


Application for Licence to Discharge Waste Water to Surface Waters

Any person who intends to discharge domestic waste water or trade effluent to surface waters must attain permission to do so from either the Local Authority or the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) before the discharge is commenced.

APPLICATION FORM Download EPA Guidelines Download Checklist


Licensing of Lands for Caravan or Camping site

This application falls under Section 34 of the Local Government (Sanitary Services) Act, 1948.



Parks & Open Spaces Bye-Laws

  • Parks, Playgrounds and Open Spaces 2019 Bye-Laws

Control of Dogs Byelaws

  • Control of Dogs Byelaws 2015