Skip to content

Service Update: Rent Supplement

The DHPLG advised on Friday afternoon last, that rent supplement is available to those in rented accommodation,  whose income has been affected by COVID19, and who therefore cannot provide for the cost of their accommodation from their own resources.

Persons in private rented accommodation (not currently receiving HAP/RAS) can apply for rent supplement with the DSP where their has been a loss of income or employment due to Covid 19.  Applicants for rent supplement that have a loss of income or employment due to Covid 19 will not be required to make a housing application first to WCCC in order to apply for rent supplement.

These citizens should refer to the DEASP website for further information on rent supplement.

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
View All News
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x